Katy School After School Program Picking Up
- If your child will be absent from the after-school program for any reason, please notify us as early as possible (the latest time is 12pm on the same day) so our drivers can plan accordingly.
- You can call us (346-307-7555) during our normal hours or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If no one answers the phone, please send us an email. The email should contain your child's name, school, and which day(s) that he/she will be absent.
- Failure to notify us of your child's absence will result in efforts to locate the child and will incur a fee of $20.
- No credit will be given for absent days/classes.
- If Katy ISD closes due to inclement weather, our after school program will also be canceled.
For elementary school students, parents HAVE to notify your school to give permission to allow Momentum pick up your child.
Our van will pick up the students from the pick up area dedicated to after school/day care buses. The specific locations are listed below for each school.
Shafer Elementary School
Our staff will go to Shafer to pick up the students and walk them to Momentum.
James Randolph Elementary School
Tom Wilson Elementary School
Griffin Elementary School
Stanley Elementary School
Image coming soon
Image coming soon
For middle school students, they need to come out and look for our van at the indicated location for each school. Each van will go to two schools to pick up students each day, so students from the "second school" may need to wait for a little.
Seven Lakes Junior High School
Beckendorff Junior High School
Tays Junior High School
There is no dedicated area for after school program van picking up so our van will be waiting in line in the "parent picking up line".