Upon completing the online registration, you should receive your invoice in 1-2 business days. If you do not receive it on time, please send an email to email@example.com to confirm. Please pay before the deadline indicated on the invoice to get the discount.
Pay online via Chase QuickPay (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Please include the student's name and classes in the Quickpay description
or Drop off or mail a check payable to "Momentum Learning Academy" to our office:
Sugar Land: 16126 Southwest Fwy, Suite 230, Sugar Land, TX 77479
Katy: 5300 Ranch Point Dr, Suite A, Katy, TX 77494
$30 non-refundable registration fee per student per school year (each school year starts in the fall and ends in the summer of the following year)
$30 charge for returned checks
Refund Policy (Spring/Fall)
- No refund for Contest Math classes (CM301 and above) after class starts. For other classes, first class will be charged if canceling before second class; No refunds after the 2nd class.
- Written requests (via email to email@example.com) are required for ALL canceling/changing of classes.
- Momentum will charge $20 processing fee (each time) if a student modifies the registration more than 3 times in a semester (including canceling and changing classes, excluding adding new classes).
Refund Policy (Summer)
- $100 fee if canceling at least 4 weeks before camp starts. 50% credit if canceling within 4 weeks before camp starts. No refund/credit after camps starts.
Refund Policy (Thanksgiving/Winter Camps)
- $100 fee if canceling at least 1 week before camp starts. 50% credit if canceling within 1 week before camp starts. No refund/credit after camps starts.
- Sibling, Teacher, and Military receive 5% off
- 10% off for group discount of at least 6 students (same class). Payment needs to be received at least 1 week before class starts
- Discount cannot be combined
- No discount for Contest Math classes (CM301 and above), Contest Programming (USACO) classes, and F=ma class
- No discount on shuttle fee and annual registration fee